Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tales of a Disgruntled Dog: Part 4


I think the picture says it all. Brian got a new torture device. If only I had opposable thumbs, I would show him a thing or two about behaving. So I like to scratch the couch occasionally, is that really cause for fuss. At first I thought the had got me a new friend, you know, something innocent to chew on. Little did I know that I would be living every moment in fear of attack. So, if any of you have any ideas on what I can do to get back at them for this injustice, please let me know. I am open to suggestion...But I have already tried the following to no avail:
  1. Ate Rachel's new black shoes
  2. Shredded two books
  3. Torn up hotel room carpet
  4. Scratched the coffee table
  5. Thrown up on my bed
  6. Shed all over the house
  7. Spread toilet paper everywhere
  8. Barked at the neighbors
Please send help...Dobson


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

2 comments:

Shannon b said...

oh that is the saddest picture of Dobson hiding under the end table! You better be careful. . . he might report you to Dog Protective Services.

Lisa Brown said...

Wow, Dobson's retaliations remind me of why I am animal free. However, that said, I look at the things my kids have done to the couch, my shoes, my books, the carpet, and I have definitely cleaned up a lot of puke . . . So maybe I am not animal free after all :). Where can I get me one of those guns . . .