Saturday, February 09, 2008

Rootbeer Super Bowl Party


I know it has been a week now, but I thought I would just post some pictures from our super bowl party. Just imagine a dozen small children chasing the dog around for a few hours. In fact, the dog spent the rest of the week asleep under one of the coffee tables. I have had to do some editing of the photos...message me for details. Ironically, everyone left after the supposed game winning touchdown of the Patriots. Just goes to show you that it ain't over till the fat lady sings. And also, apparently if you tell a group of LDS MBA's to bring their favorite root beer, they all bring IBC. Is it (1) our constant struggle to be in the world but not of it, (2) our love for root beer in a glass, or (3) is it just all a coincidence? My vote is for number 2, but that may also be a direct result of 1.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

That is awesome that they left before the Giants took it away! Fun times! We could have used some of that rootbeer at our Superbowl party last weekend, but I limited Kevin to the amount of soda he could buy, since after the pig out, we had eight 2 liter bottles falling on me every time I opened the fridge :).