Thursday, March 20, 2008

Torturing the dog is fun to do...to do, to do, to do


This will only end in tears...I know that is what you are all thinking. But if you can stick around long enough to get to the end of the post, you can see Dobson's great adventure down the slide...I am so glad it is warming up here...50 degrees today!! If only our back yard wasn't a bog, we could get back to our agility training. The warmth usually means a few good things in my life.

1. I get to wash my own car....the hose has been lonely in the shed the last few months. And the cars are getting sick of Mikes Car Wash...and the never ending sand poured out on the streets to thaw the ice.

2. I get to shed my winter fat. No, I am not a bear, but for some reason come May I am usually hitting 240 lb, and by the end of the summer I am back to 215.

3. More area to torture the dog...No explanation needed.

4. The white whale gets to see the sun...(Referring of course to my stomach)

4. The most exciting part...It means we are getting ready to move!!!!

And without further delay:



3 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Yea! Another Dobson video to entertain Derek :). He could watch those videos all day.

valerie b said...

I'm resisting the urge to forward the video to the ASCPA :) Thanks for a big smile. mom

Anonymous said...

My only complaint is that you didn't either video Dobson going down the slide 50 times, or else loop the video to make it 3 or 4 minutes. As it stands now, I have to click play every 5 seconds so Derek can watch Dobson slide over and over again...giggling every time, as though he'd never seen it before. Thanks.