Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tales of a Happy Dog: Part 3


Need I say more.....this is me marking my territory in St. Louis. I got to spend the whole weekend exploring my future home....Granted, they made me stay in the car while they went to church and the temple...but at least I got to go this time. I also was able to prevent myself from destroying the carpet at the hotel...and semi-didn't keep Brian and Rachel up all night barking at every small sound.

I was also able to explore our new house. The had done all the drywall, and were mostly done with the exterior. I even was allowed to go down the stairs all by myself. Life is good....here are some more pics of me!!!....and more pics of the house...

2 comments:

Shannon b said...

the house is looking great! Although I was a bit fearful for Dobson standing at the edge of the loft. Hopefully there will be walls/railings soon!

Lisa Brown said...

Glad to see that Dobson finally got to check out the new home.